North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a position as an ABA Tutor where my tutoring skills will continue to develop.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in tutoring children with developmental disabilities
- Deep knowledge of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) principles and techniques
- Profound knowledge of coaching techniques
- Familiarity with various treatment methodologies for autism
- Skilled in preparing children’s treatment reports
- Ability to teach developmental skills to children with autism and special needs
- Ability to interact effectively with parents and other school staffs
- Ability to provide feedback regarding children’s progress to parents
Beaumont Hospitals, Chrisman, IL
August 2007 – Present
- Monitored and measured children’s behavior in real-life environments.
- Developed behavioral plan and observed child’s response to the plan.
- Modified behavioral plan as per child’s progress.
- Updated service summary form with all treatment service activities.
- Informed parents on various methods about educating children during family activities.
- Reported critical incidents regarding children to management.
- Implemented ABA principles according to children’s developmental delays.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Chrisman, IL
May 2004 – July 2007
- Maintained behavioral intervention plans.
- Developed and updated curriculum materials.
- Worked with Manager in psychotherapy sessions.
- Monitored children’s behavior and plotted behavioral graphs.
- Prepared and reviewed daily treatment notes with parents.
- Maintained work area clean and safe.
- Conducted trainings to ABA students.
Master’s Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis
Black Hawk College, Moline, IL