North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking an Academic Dean position in an organization where I can utilize my skills and be an asset to the employer.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience in supervising academic facilities efficiently
- Sound knowledge of educational programs and services
- Profound knowledge of developing and implementing instructional curriculum
- Ability to design appropriate financial plans and manage resources accordingly
- Ability to prepare budget for the facility
- Proficient to design and implement short and long term strategies
Broward College – Fort Lauderdale, FL
August 2012 – Present
- Developed and provided update to teaching strategies and lesson plans.
- Coordinated with instructors and ensured compliance to approved lesson plans.
- Maintained appropriate documents and ensured regular update for the same.
- Administered supply inventory and ensured smooth working of laboratory and training activities.
- Provided assistance to instructional staff members and recommended changes if required.
- Prepared reports to be presented to School Director and evaluated instructions.
The Ohio State University – Columbus, OH
May 2009 – July 2012
- Coordinated with Executive Director and prepared strategies for school programs and budgets.
- Maintained control over the education department budget.
- Prepared and maintained educational files and ensured compliance to regulations.
- Designed local articulation programs and other partnership agreements.
- Implemented curriculum within facility and ensured compliance to standards.
- Coordinated with instructional staff members for various site visits for internship programs.
PhD in Information Technology Management
Yale University, New Haven, CT