North Highlands CA 95660
To enhance my skills and further my career by filling the position of an Accessory Buyer in well-established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in managing department store and planning product cycle
- Immense knowledge of retail environment activities
- Excellent knowledge of apparel, footwear and accessories retail
- Ability to design business rational and new features for buyers
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Familiarity with industry, global trends, continually monitor competitor and industry developments
- Strong decision-making and managerial skills
Sears Holdings Corp., Brinkley, AR
August 2012 – Present
- Analysed sales trends and maintained knowledge of accessory market.
- Coordinated with inventory management team and negotiated for new programs.
- Collaborated with suppliers and agents and assisted to resolve issues.
- Analysed floor layout and recommended changes if required.
- Prepared and sent final assortment plans to inventory management team.
- Ensured compliance to objectives within completed work within required timeframe.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc., Brinkley, AR
May 2009 – July 2012
- Developed strategies to maximize web sales processes.
- Coordinated with merchandise manager and identified products that need to be advertised.
- Implemented accessories plan as per marketing strategy.
- Provided virtual and on-site training to store manager and sales staff.
- Analysed product life cycle and forecasted inventory requirements.
- Managed communication between buying and logistics team.
Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Marketing
Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR