North Highlands CA 95660
To secure a position as Account Director with an experienced organization and bring my knowledge to the table to better everyone involved.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in managing global accounts
- Deep knowledge of strategic marketing, business and financial principles
- Excellent understanding of marketing techniques, overall marketing strategy
- Familiarity with database, system, eCommerce, and other eBusiness technologies
- Proficient in MS office products: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven track record in developing new business
- Ability to drive PA accounts and manage PA business
- Strong technical acumen and database marketing skills
Account Director, August 2005 – Present
Appnexus, Oklahoma City, OK
- Operated as a senior client contact, leading strategic and tactical online planning activities that are routed in driving tangible business results.
- Participated in and in most cases lead client presentations.
- Presented clients with innovative eCommerce and mobile solutions.
- Made recommendations that forced clients to do the right thing for their business goals.
- Served as client advocate internally and as agency’s advocate to clients.
- Set realistic client expectations and made every effort to exceed them.
- Participated in New Business Planning and related presentations.
Account Director, May 2000 – July 2005
TMP Worldwide, Oklahoma City, OK
- Handled day-to-day client management, team development and maintained high-profile influential relationships.
- Ensured that plans integrated with other PR plans in client organization and adapted plan to reflect change to business and market.
- Initiated regular contact with business press and other senior-level influential.
- Addressed issues that appeared and solicited feedback from clients and assessed PR results against client expectations.
- Anticipated potential challenges and developed a plan to put forth appropriate positioning to reduce negative perception.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Finance, Saint Olaf College, Northfield, MN