North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking dependable agency in which my Accounting Supervisor skills can advance and grow with the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable accounting experience in a large corporate environment
- In-depth knowledge of GAAP, and Accounting standards
- Familiarity with income statements, free cash flow statements, and working capital analysis
- Proficient with SAP, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Skilled in using database and accounting software
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to prepare and present financial statement
- Exceptional ability to handle various tasks simultaneously, organize, prioritize and work under deadlines
Accounting Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Aureus Group , Seattle, WA
- Prepared annual working Budget, Tax Levy, Budget and Appropriation Ordinance.
- Reconciled bank accounts and verified the bank balance with the general ledger.
- Developed ad hoc reports and special projects as requested by operating and corporate accounting departments.
- Assisted the management in preparing annual audit and quarterly reviews.
- Maintained financial reporting systems to ensure integrity of finances based on sound accounting procedures and controls.
Accounting Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
AmeriCold Logistics, Seattle, WA
- Ensured completion of regular safety inspections of office areas and equipments.
- Fostered a working environment that promoted safe work habits and active participation in the agency’s risk management program.
- Supervised team of accountants and respective accounting functions.
- Assured various positions and duties flowing smoothly on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Analyzed and approved journal entries, analysis and reconciliations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Southern Virginia University, Buena Vista, VA