North Highlands CA 95660
Dedicated Accounting Trainee seeking position with reputable company in which to enhance my skills while contributing to overall success of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Proficient with Hyperion and MRP and ERP Software system
- Familiarity with principles, procedures and practices of accounting
- Comprehensive knowledge of the laws, regulations and other principles that guide financial management
- Strong customer focus and ability to develop positive partnerships
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong leadership abilities
Broadlands Financial Group, Irvine, CA
January 2009 – Present
- Provided advice on tax and bank account issues.
- Developed financial management reports.
- Prepared reports and recommended on internal and external audits.
- Drafted monthly and annual accounts statements.
- Created non-cash journal.
Victaulic, Irvine, CA
March 2004 – December 2008
- Formulated MAS Reports.
- Remitted and reconciled accounts.
- Planned and assessed fiscal performance of company.
- Evaluated budgets and financial reports.
- Provided financial perspective and accounting process.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Weber State University, Ogden, UT