North Highlands CA 95660
Accounts Administrator with excellent skills and past experience seeking position with organization to help enhance profits and gain new clients.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in administrating clients accounts in a Finance Department
- Sound knowledge of system generated reports and Account Receivables
- Wide knowledge of customer account and billing processes and new customer information
- Ability to analyze information and act accordingly
- Ability to communicate with the staff and make quick decisions
- Ability to prepare high quality documents, reports, spreadsheets, and graphics
- Ability to process and coordinate Accounts Receivable, Payable, and Collections functions
- Skilled to communicate with vendors, business partners and associates
Accounts Administrator, November 2007 – Present
Crawford & Company, Laredo, TX
- Processed the client details and created new accounts on the parameter file and made changes on old files when required.
- Maintained the documents accurately in compliance with the management, helped the executives to resolve issues on the same.
- Assisted various other branches in payments related queries such as client information, check issuance, claim by employees and the billing details.
- Maintained all documents in accordance to the department and state laws.
Accounts Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
Envestnet Asset Management, Laredo, TX
- Managed new accounts and its entire administration.
- Responded to the various service requests.
- Assisted the supervisor in solving issues.
- Maintained and established relationship with individuals in the industry.
- Participated in various special projects carried by the company.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Platt College, Aurora, CO