North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain an Accounts Receivable Accountant position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certified Public Accountant with experience in Accounts Receivables functionality
- Advanced knowledge of Excel spreadsheet applications, general ledger software packages and word processing
- Ability to work and function both independently and within a group setting
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple task assignments
- Excellent analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and organizational skills
- Positive and energetic attitude and great interpersonal skills
- Remarkable ability to review and verify accuracy of data
- Knowledge of generally accepted financial compliance SOX and accounting principles (GAAP)
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines while providing accurate results
Accounts Receivable Accountant, August 2005 – Present
GeoSpatial Mapping Systems, Inc., Poway, CA
- Researched and analyzed deductions and requested reimbursement when appropriate.
- Prepared deduction and post-deductions reports for management review.
- Reviewed and monitored rebate payments and prepared period end report.
- Developed reports as requested utilizing business intelligence tool, and supported the implementation team.
- Ensured to post and balance receipts on a daily basis.
Accounts Receivable Accountant, May 2000 – July 2005
Phoenix House Foundation, Inc., Poway, CA
- Prepared monthly billing invoices and associated reports for funding sources.
- Analyzed budgets for government bonds and ensured correct billing.
- Prepared reconciliation of bank accounts and cash reports and maintained records of fixed assets.
- Prepares reports on special projects as assigned and adhered to and promoted the mission and values of the company.
- Processed accounts receivables and cash receipts when required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Ashford University, Clinton, IA