North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain an Accounts Receivable Coordinator position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Accounts Receivable Coordinator, May 2004 – Present
Owens & Minor, Fredericktown, PA
- Recruited, trained and motivated accounts receivable team.
- Established and reviewed credit limits for new and existing accounts.
- Recommended monthly accruals for bad debt reserve requirements.
- Managed credit risk by analyzing customer annual financial reports.
- Evaluated cash applications procedures and recommended new procedures.
Accounts Receivable Coordinator, March 2002 – April 2004
Savela Solutions, Fredericktown, PA
- Reviewed all orders and released credit holds prior to shipment.
- Reviewed customers payment terms for extension of credit.
- Posted cash receipt data into the accounting system.
- Prepared monthly billing for clients and overseen completion for month end billing.
- Processed and posted payments received and adjustments for payments and rates.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience as an Accounts Receivable
- Strong understanding of accounting, reconciliations, and accounts receivable functions
- Familiarity with accounting software and spreadsheets
- Proficient in SAP accounting software, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and internet applications
- Good public relations and accounting skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
Associate Degree in Accountancy, Gwynedd Mercy College, Pennsylvania, PA