North Highlands CA 95660
To help the company grow and expand using my experience as Acquisition Specialist. Years of experience in the field helps me to improve and to help the business grow and advance.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in conducting comprehensive acquisition support
- Huge knowledge of acquisition planning, negotiations, contract administration, and pricing analysis
- Familiarity with federal acquisition laws and regulations
- Sound Knowledge of General Accounting Principles, and an understanding of basic business principals
- Remarkable ability to listen, distinguish and resolve issues
- Proficient with Microsoft Office application
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Strong problem solving and superior decision making skills
Acquisition Specialist, May 2006 – Present
Wireless Facilities, Inc. (WFI), Pilot Grove, MO
- Facilitated communication and coordinated reviews.
- Negotiated lease, easement and ancillary agreements between landlord and client.
- Managed to request, obtain and review Title Reports.
- Reviewed site design and the specific zoning requirements and permit process.
- Prepared zoning application, justification letter and related exhibits.
- Ensured to prepare site status reports in compliance with policies in force.
Acquisition Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
Stephen James Associates, Pilot Grove, MO
- Performed on the formulation and execution of acquisition strategies.
- Assessed acquisition systems and operations and recommend improvements.
- Analyzed and evaluated contractor proposals.
- Drafted Acquisition Plans, Acquisition Program Baselines and related documents.
- Managed risk and the development of risk mitigation strategies throughout the acquisition process.
- Ensured to resolve major post-award acquisition problems.
Bachelor’s Degree in Systems Information Technology, William Jewell College, Liberty, MO