North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking the position of an Active Directory Consultant to further enhance my skills in Active Directory, DHCP, WINS, VMware, GPO, FSMO and LDAP and contribute to Organizational success.
Strong knowledge of networking protocols like:
- TCP/ IP, NetBEUI, Active Directory
- PPP, PPTP, IPX/ SPX
- Frame relay, OSPF, BGP
Thorough in utilizing multiple platforms:
- Windows 7 Client
- Windows server 2003/ 2008 R2
- Exchange server 2003
Superb in hardware administration:
- Gateway 7400 R/ 7450 R servers
- HP Proliant series
- Dell PowerEdge 2950/ 28xx
Vast knowledge of software applications:
- Adobe Acrobat 7.0
- Quest Migration Manager
Adept with systems and security technology:
- SSL, VPN, Encryption
- IPsec, Intrusion Prevention
- Checkpoint and WatchGuard Firewalls
High proficiency with GPOs (Group Policy Objects):
Solid understanding of Active Directory Federation services:
Sound capabilities to:
- Implement LDAP and Meta Directory techniques
- Analyze and review active directory tools
Active Directory Consultant
January 2012 – Present
Saint Louis, MO
- Assisted in formulation of architectural guidelines and detailed tests for other teams.
- Implemented procedures for determination of risks and mitigation plans in various programs.
- Conducted review of group policies and logon scripts along with recommendations.
- Resolved operational and technical issues by troubleshooting and escalation to concerned manager.
- Provided technical assistance to team members in root cause analysis for different incidents.
- Executed effective processes for testing and evaluation of new technologies to support system functionality.
- Supported technical team members in security, engineering and support services for Active Directory and other applications.
- Coordinated with other teams in designing, migration and consolidation of Active Directory applications.
Active Directory Consultant
November 2010 – January 2012
Annapolis Junction, MD
- Resolved operational and business issues by using latest Microsoft technologies.
- Coordinated with account teams in development of new accounts and maintenance of existing ones.
- Implemented procedures for contract negotiations in collaboration with subject matter groups.
- Participated in IT discussions for security management, agility, disaster recovery and business processes.
- Developed project by integration of local site contracts with Dell and Unisys technologies.
- Responded to project issues relating to ISR QA on new enterprise servers prior to production.
- Assisted in management of patching functions of all domain controllers and new servers.
- Provided technical assistance to service line management for development of services and alternative solutions.
Master’s Degree in Information Technology
Central Carolina Technical College
August 2008 – May 2010
Microsoft Certified Master, Windows Server 2008