North Highlands CA 95660
A talented and ingenious professional seeking the position of an Active Directory Specialist to contribute my knowledge and skills in DNS, Load Balancing, VMware, NetApp and SAN/ NAS.
Strong technical knowledge of Microsoft server administration:
- Active Directory
- Group Policy
- Certificate Authority
Solid understanding of Network Layer 2 and Layer Wireless technologies:
- Cisco, Brocade
- Sonic switches, routers
- Juniper firewalls
Adept with virtualization technologies:
- Hyper- V
Thorough with Microsoft programs:
- Access, Visio
- Word, Exchange
Familiarity with managing large scale environments:
- Microsoft Clustering
- Microsoft IIS
- Network Load Balancing
Quick and brilliant with tools and techniques:
- Remedy, SAP
Proficient in configuring network devices:
Outstanding capabilities to:
- Install and manage Domain controller services
- Implement performance management concepts and methodologies
Active Directory Specialist
CompuCom Systems, Inc.
January 2012 – Present
- Conducted analysis and approval of changes to computing and network infrastructure systems.
- Assisted in designing, development and installation of information security systems.
- Implemented procedures for testing, customization and troubleshooting of information security solutions.
- Formulated policies to protect IT assets, business requirements and changing functions.
- Executed effective processes for development and management of project proposals and resources.
- Suggested enhancements and modifications to current computer applications and systems.
- Coordinated with project management teams for evaluation and implementation of new software applications.
- Supported technical team members in management of data center facilities and upgrade projects.
Active Directory Specialist
Red River Systems LLC
November 2010 – January 2012
- Assisted in installation, development and configuration of DNS services.
- Maintained high level technical documentation relating to all system changes and configuration.
- Implemented procedures for designing, development and unit testing of Active Directory maintenance solutions.
- Prepared detailed documentation for releases, installation instructions and other engineering deliverables.
- Executed effective processes for implementation and testing of releases and fix patches.
- Provided technical assistance in installation and configuration of software applications and servers to support unit testing.
- Coordinated with integration and testing teams for delivery of solutions to Active Directory Architects.
- Supported technical team members in resolution of applications, desktop and domain problems.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Adams State College
August 2006 – May 2010
Microsoft Certified Master, Windows Server 2008