North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain Activity Manager position in which I can increase my skills and become a valued member of the team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in providing recreation services for a healthcare environment
- Profound knowledge of serving aged people
- Huge knowledge of various activity methods and procedures
- Immense ability to maintain good relations with residents, family members and government agencies
- Deep ability to work with elderly and mentally ill patients
- Exceptional communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled to lift heavy weight and stand for long hours
- Ability to maintain knowledge of residents health
HCR ManorCare, Sonora, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Hired and provided training to staff, maintained all departmental activities and evaluated performance.
- Performed regular assessments, designed various activities to benefit patients.
- Coordinated with patients and assisted in choosing appropriate activities for lifetime.
- Maintained all supply related activities and escorted patients whenever required.
- Prepared calendar for monthly activities, prepared schedules and ensured its appeal to all patients.
- Assisted volunteers in facility in conducting activities and ensured compliance to company policies.
- Documented all required forms and records according to Federal and state laws.
- Administered various duties for processes.
Golden Living, Sonora, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Provided assistance to all resident activities and performed assessment on a regular basis.
- Managed various activities such as scheduling parties, movies and planning various games.
- Ensured compliance to all Federal and State laws.
- Maintained an inventory of supplies and submitted request whenever required.
- Participated in various in service sessions and meetings.
- Assisted Director in expanding recreational services for facility.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Albany State University, Albany, GA