North Highlands CA 95660
Experienced Activity Specialist looking for work within the qualifying field in order to fill a need within the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in facilitating youth activities and programs
- Sound knowledge to identify needs and develop relevant programs
- Good understanding of principles of effective youth development
- Proficient with integrated software systems and Microsoft applications
- Sound skill in establishing and maintaining effective relationships
- Proven ability working effectively with the diverse student population
- Strong organization skills and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
Activity Specialist, May 2006 – Present
Galveston College, Westland, MI
- Developed day-to-day activities for participants.
- Drafted correspondence for Student Activities Coordinator and the Council.
- Maintained communications with current and potential students for events and available opportunities.
- Conducted activity assessments and created monthly activity calendars.
- Motivated student volunteers to participate in on and off campus volunteer programs.
- Ensured to maintain accurate records of all Student Activities and volunteer programs.
Activity Specialist, March 2003 – April 2006
Esf Camps, Westland, MI
- Administered volunteer incentive program and verified student volunteer hours.
- Generated and maintained records of student training and development.
- Scheduled student athletes for advisement and degree planning.
- Managed to make travel arrangements.
- Provided general administrative assistance.
Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education, Dakota State University, Madison, SD