North Highlands CA 95660
An Activity Teacher job that allows for the growth of the position within the school to develop it as well.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Successful experience in organizing and conducting activities in a pre-school setup
- Thorough knowledge of course syllabus and curriculum
- Immense ability to supply own teaching materials
- Outstanding ability to utilize the IP course programme for conversation lessons
- Excellent communications and problem solving skills
- Superior English language skills both written and oral
Activity Teacher, August 2005 – Present
Mercer Free School, Miami, FL
- Worked closely with other teachers and the International Team.
- Accepted responsibility for running of the IP Centre Program with a team.
- Designed, administered and managed the International Centre.
- Performed elaboration of the excursions as a native speaker with local knowledge.
- Provided 3 or 4 language lessons as a native speaker per day.
- Managed the administration of the course including entrance tests, attendance records and the certification process.
Activity Teacher, May 2000 – July 2005
Hampshire Country School, Miami, FL
- Participated in the training program of the International Team.
- Prepared appropriate and efficient language lessons.
- Organized many a programmed events such as trips, discos, etc.
- Ensured that an adequate teaching environment is established.
- Managed to take over tasks as delegated by the Centre Manager.
- Coordinated between the lessons in the morning and the activity program in the afternoons and evenings.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Quincy College, Quincy, MA