North Highlands CA 95660
To contribute towards organizational effectiveness utilizing my knowledge in Java, Oracle, J2EE, DHTML, Ajax and CSS as an ADF Developer.
Vast knowledge of programming languages including:
- PL/ SQL
Thorough with multiple frameworks like:
- Oracle Webcenter Portal and Spaces (PS3)
- Java Server Faces (JSF)
- Oracle ADF 11g
Crystal clear with Java Technologies:
- J2EE, JSP
- JDBC, JMS
Superb in implementing web technologies:
- ADF web services
- XML, HTML
High expertise in utilizing application servers:
- Oracle 10g AS
- JBOSS 4.0
- IBM Web sphere 5.1
Database administration skills:
- SQL server 2005
- MySQL 5.0
- Oracle 9i/ 10g/ 11g
Immensely talented in applying concepts like:
- Object Oriented Programming
- User acceptance testing
Strong ability to:
- Identify and work on process improvement opportunities
- Effectively collaborate with software developers and managers
Lockheed Martin Corporation
January 2012 – Present
Murrells Inlet, SC
- Assisted in engineering, designing and development of Micros and other software products.
- Conducted coding, unit testing and performance tuning for all software modules.
- Prepared functional specifications and technical designing documentation for maintenance of software applications.
- Implemented procedures for debugging and integration of all assigned software products.
- Executed effective processes for configuration and customization of BPM workspace for work queues.
- Provided technical assistance for designing and development of ADF task flows for business processes.
- Supported technical team members for integration functions with web services and business components.
- Participated in all phases of application and product development lifecycle through Oracle ADF technologies.
Cognizant Technology Solutions
November 2010 – January 2012
- Participated in implementing telecommunications concepts and research documents.
- Implemented procedures for gathering of user requirements for all assigned projects.
- Prepared technical design documentation from requirements through Object Oriented and Structured Methods.
- Maintained system documentation including flow diagrams, use cases and architecture diagrams.
- Executed effective processes for coding of applications from detailed designing specifications.
- Supported technical team members in unit testing services of application using symbolic debugger and protocol analyzers.
- Provided technical guidance to all team members in application development processes and lifecycle.
- Coordinated with engineering team members in coding, review of designs and test results.
Master’s Degree in Information Technology
Lanier Technical College
August 2008 – May 2010
Oracle Application Development Framework 11g Certified Implementation Specialist