North Highlands CA 95660
Qualified Regional Administrative Operations Manager seeking work with an existing company in which to put my skills and knowledge to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in providing sales support to clients and research on various sites
- Operational knowledge of country regulations
- Deep working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Remarkable ability to complete work on schedule and meet all deadlines
- Exceptional ability to identify and resolve all issues
- Skilled to analyze processes for both quantitative and qualitative
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
Regional Administrative Operations Supervisor
TIS Operations, Edwards, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Developed and maintained sales support team.
- Managed work of sales management team, prioritized work and completed it on time.
- Administered sales process, managed activities and maintained records of all revenue change.
- Monitored working of two offices on a regular basis.
- Developed employee activities for region.
- Designed sales process of SAS and managed a team for same.
- Facilitated in developing marketing initiatives and provided support to programs.
J&L Dimensional Services, Inc., Edwards, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Maintained process delivery and executed all instructions appropriately.
- Provided administrative and analytical support to various projects.
- Coordinated with departments and developed solutions to increase efficiency of processes.
- Prepared reports and updated it as required.
- Performed updates on various content and related tools.
Administrative Operations Assistant
Cubic Corporation, Edwards, CA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Performed research on various publications and recommended changes in policies.
- Monitored all travel regulations and ensured compliance to same and prepared travel vouchers.
- Maintained records of property custodians and ensured control over property lists.
- Assisted in providing specialist view on time and attendance according to policies and procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in General Business
Porterville College, Porterville, CA