North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain the Admissions Assistant position that will expand and develop my skills.
Summary of Skills:
- Huge experience in gathering, interpreting and applying program rules and Regulations
- Thorough working knowledge of the specific objectives of the campus programs
- Ability to recognize multicultural, multi-sexed and multi-aged value systems
- Ability to draw valid conclusions and make appropriate recommendations
- Excellent written, oral, persuasive, and interpersonal communication skills
Strayer University, Boxboro, MA
August 2005 to till date
- Received incoming calls and transferred them to appropriate offices.
- Assisted in greeting visitors and prospective student.
- Entered student inquiries and applications into the Admissions Information System.
- Kept front desk calendar up to date.
Longwood University, Boxboro, MA
May 2000 to July 2005
- Assisted with data downloads, imports of applications, inquiries, and test scores.
- Assisted various large mailings and helped to assemble information packets for mailing.
- Provided assistance with letter and document generation.
- Worked on days of Open House events and other on-campus admissions.
- Coordinated meetings for various campus functions using GroupWise calendar.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Philadelphia University, Philadelphia, PA