North Highlands CA 95660
To work as “Adobe CQ Developer” in prestigious organization where I can utilize my experience and skills to develop, maintain and troubleshoot Web and Enterprise N tier distributed applications.
Exceptional knowledge of programming languages:
Highly talented in Java technologies:
- Java Servlets
- Java EE
Familiarity with SDLC methodologies:
Expertise in version control tools:
Technically skilled in application servers:
Effectively worked with Databases:
Well-versed in graphical software:
Strong capability to oversee:
- Adobe CQ installations
- Adobe CQ workflow set-up
- Unit and Integration testing
Adobe CQ Developer
Ajel Technologies Inc
January 2012 – Present
Santa Clara, CA
- Implemented procedures for architecture, designing and development of software projects to Adobe CQ5 platform.
- Executed processes for definition of system and application architecture of applications.
- Provided technical assistance for delivery of minor code changes on CQ and Java based services.
- Assisted in management and modification of CQ5 platform configuration and systems.
- Supported technical team members in management of current enterprise systems and vendor development.
- Coordinated with technical teams for appropriate delivery of change requests for various systems.
- Conducted detailed evaluation and review of architecture for existing systems and related improvements.
- Participated in strategic planning and development of software application technologies and systems.
Adobe CQ Developer
November 2010 – January 2012
Las Vegas, NV
- Implemented procedures for adaptation and utilization of iterative and Agile methodologies.
- Provided technical assistance to software developers for workflow development methodologies.
- Assisted in designing, coding and development of systems from specifications and test results.
- Executed processes for evaluation, debugging and documentation of complex software applications.
- Formulated procedures for resolution of software problems relating to computer equipment capacity and operating time.
- Participated in all phases of application programming and development lifecycle activities.
- Maintained detailed technical documentation for software applications along with related installation.
- Supported technical team members in development and implementation of web and mobile applications utilizing Java and XML programs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Utah Career College
August 2006 – May 2010
West Jordan, UT
Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) – CQ5 Lead Developer