North Highlands CA 95660
To help in organizational growth and success as Adobe CQ5 Architect and promote my proficiency in developing Adobe Day CQ5/CRX solutions for web and mobile.
Technically skilled in implementing:
- Adobe CQ5
Good knowledge of Adobe CQ5 building blocks:
Worked with multiple application servers:
Highly talented in CMS:
Familiarity with web-based technologies:
Specialist in Web architectures:
- Application servers
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
Well-versed in Java technologies:
- JCR 2.0
- J2EE 1.5
- J2SE 5.0
Amazing ability to integrate search technologies with CQ5:
- Verity Search
- FAST ESP
- Google Search Appliance
Adobe CQ5 Architect
January 2012 – Present
- Formulated and implemented security models and templates.
- Designed and developed content models and workflows.
- Prepared design options and effective designs for clients.
- Created CQ5 templates for existing CQ5 software releases with CQ5 components.
- Developed CQ5 standards, installation and execution plans.
- Reported progress updates to managers for assigned projects.
- Implemented database repositories, custom modules and new web applications.
- Programmed and installed applications from established specifications.
Adobe CQ5 Architect
November 2010 – January 2012
- Conducted software installation, administration and tuning tasks.
- Automated content migration activities and integrated search engines.
- Supported CQ5 development tasks such as components and templates.
- Provided technical assistance during development and integration of Apache and Tomcat servers.
- Prepared and maintained documentation of technical diagrams and system designs.
- Developed and Implemented WEM solutions on Adobe CQ platforms.
- Documented technical architecture components and monitored development tasks.
- Suggested latest integrating technologies and migration solutions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
Arkansas Tech University
August 2006 – May 2010
Adobe Certified Expert – Adobe CQ5 Component Developer (ACE)