North Highlands CA 95660
To promote my skills and experience as Adobe CQ5 Developer in your prestigious company and utilize my knowledge in implementing and troubleshooting Adobe CQ 5.5+.
Familiarity with front-end technologies:
- Adobe CQ5 authoring tools
- Publishing tools
- Admin tools
- repository components
Technical expertise in CQ5 building blocks:
Good knowledge of frameworks:
- Apache Sling
Effectively utilized databases:
- Oracle 9i
Highly talented in Web technologies:
Adept in SDLC methodologies:
Extreme capability to oversee:
- Adobe CQ5 installations
- Integrating SiteCatalyst Web Analytics tool with CQ5
- Managing CQ5 sites
- Data Migration
Adobe CQ5 Developer
Palo Alto Networks
January 2012 – Present
Colorado Springs, CO
- Assisted in designing, coding and testing of complex software applications.
- Implemented procedures for creation and integration of applications on CQ5 core platforms.
- Provided technical assistance for development and maintenance of web applications utilizing CQ5 CMS.
- Executed processes for object model designing, implementation and unit test activities.
- Supported technical team members in resolution of functional and technical problems pertaining to Adobe CQ5.
- Participated in advising on business planning and execution functions for Adobe CQ5 systems.
- Coordinated with clients for development of specifications to support content and collaboration solutions.
- Developed web and mobile applications along with effective designing and improvements.
Adobe CQ5 Developer
November 2010 – January 2012
- Monitored program code to ensure compatibility with browsers, devices and operating systems.
- Coordinated with software management and development teams for resolution of conflicts and content criteria.
- Conducted detailed analysis of user requirements and formulated technical requirements.
- Developed web applications in CQ5 systems in coordination with software development teams.
- Participated in meetings related to application architecture, designing and development.
- Supported technical team members in implementation and maintenance of iterative software development methods.
- Implemented procedures for management of SDLC processes and relevant artifacts.
- Provided technical assistance in creation and maintenance of program libraries and technical manuals.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
Bates Technical College
August 2006 – May 2010
Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) – CQ5 Lead Developer