North Highlands CA 95660
Brilliant in utilizing software tools:
- Adobe LiveCycle Designer ES 8.2
- Remedy, Lotus Notes
- Snag-it 6.0 – 9.0
High proficiency with programming languages:
- HTML, XML
- Java, PL/ SQL
Thorough with technologies like:
- J2EE, Spring
- Servlets, JSP
Sound knowledge of Web services:
Immense potential to utilize Adobe LiveCycle technology including:
- Adobe LiveCycle Process Management ES/ ES2
- LiveCycle Content service
- LiveCycle Assembler
Superb in managing operating systems:
- Windows XP/ NT/ 2000/
- MS- DOS
Expert in utilizing Microsoft applications:
- Word, Excel
- Power Point
- Visio, Access
Wide range of capabilities to:
- Effectively utilize Adobe LiveCycle Administration console
- Develop workflow processes to aid in Process management
Adobe LiveCycle Developer
January 2012 – Present
San Francisco, CA
- Conducted systems analysis and designing functions utilizing Adobe Live Cycle and Workbench Server.
- Assisted in analyzing business needs for development of software designs and coding.
- Supported technical assistance for review of designing solutions to support available requirements.
- Coordinated with technical team members in analysis, coding and testing services.
- Provided technical assistance in development and testing of complex programming codes.
- Developed solutions for electronic data submission through products of Adobe Live Cycle products.
- Participated in meetings and technical discussions for establishment and finalization of SOPs.
- Communicated with management about project status updates, estimations and support testing plans.
Adobe LiveCycle Developer
Lockheed Martin Corporation
November 2010 – January 2012
- Assisted in designing and development of static and dynamic forms through Adobe Live Cycle designer products.
- Participated in all phases of Adobe Live Cycle application development lifecycle.
- Provided technical assistance for designing, coding and debugging applications through software languages.
- Conducted analysis and review of software applications, code, code metrics and risk analysis.
- Supported technical team members in software modeling and simulation procedures.
- Implemented procedures for software testing and quality assurance in coordination with technical teams.
- Executed effective processes for performance tuning, balancing and automation of functions.
- Suggested technical teams and management with evaluation and selection of new technologies for implementation.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
San Joaquin Valley College
August 2006 – May 2010
Adobe Certified Expert: LiveCycle ES2 Form Developer