North Highlands CA 95660
Accomplished Advanced Practice Nurse with a broad background seeking a position with hospital that is established.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in research, quality improvement, and data analysis
- Outstanding knowledge of medical terminology
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet and verbalize the needs of patients in their particular demands and experiences of an illness
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (verbal and written)
Advanced Practice Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Hunterdon Medical Center, Nashville, TN
- Conducted comprehensive health assessments, identified normal and abnormal health characteristics, developed treatment plans and evaluated care outcomes.
- Recorded histories, performed physical assessments and formulated diagnosis.
- Conducted routine tests appropriate to the services provided.
- Performed routine patient care procedures.
- Participated and collaborated on clinical research protocols.
- Conducted in-service training for clinic and in-house nursing personnel regarding protocol requirements.
- Supervised personnel in related activities.
Advanced Practice Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
New England Alliance for Health, Nashville, TN
- Identified normal and abnormal health characteristics.
- Developed treatment plans, initiated appropriate care and evaluated care outcomes.
- Ensured compliance to guidelines, protocols and standing orders.
- Managed client care throughout the continuum of care and in a variety of settings.
- Provided nursing, education and counseling services to individuals, families, and groups.
- Provided quality patient care in relation to the patient’s prescribed diagnosis, treatment, age group, development and other identified needs.
- Evaluated health status by performing the history, physical and psychosocial assessment on initial and subsequent visits.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing Practitioner, Lebanon College, Lebanon, NH