North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain a position of Affiliate Manager in order to bring about continuity for the company by using my skill set to your best advantage.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands on experience in developing and maintaining successful affiliate campaigns
- Exceptional knowledge of online marketing techniques
- Huge knowledge of affiliate and search marketing procedures
- Outstanding ability to analyze performance of data
- Immense ability to maintain relationships for selling products and services
- Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled in conducting internet marketing
- Ability to assist in blog marketing
- Wide knowledge of search and affiliate marketing
CoreLogic, Little Rock, AR
October 2008 – Present
- Developed revenue through affiliate and hired new affiliates and facilitated working of existing ones.
- Evaluated new affiliates, performed research of contacts and maintained knowledge on industry.
- Maintained effective relationships with affiliate and assisted in improving performance.
- Monitored all practices of affiliates and ensured compliance to company policies.
- Developed and implemented strategies to provide support to affiliate marketing.
- Determined correct banners and copies for all affiliates and ensured effectiveness of all products.
- Prepared campaign performance and analyzed performance to ensure maximum return on investments.
- Participated in various industry functions and network activities.
quadrantONE, Little Rock, AR
August 2003 – September 2008
- Provided optimal customer services and administered everyday maintenance of various accounts.
- Developed strategies for affiliates on monthly and quarterly basis.
- Performed audit on affiliate inventory and analyzed data and results.
- Developed campaigns for various departments and customized it as required.
- Provided support to Affiliate Managed and developed new contacts.
- Prepared reports on a weekly basis for Affiliate Manager
GSI Commerce, Little Rock, AR
May 1998 – July 2003
- Prepared affiliate communications such as developing blog posts and newsletters.
- Monitored affiliate activities and analyzed performance of affiliates and recommended changes.
- Hired and monitored performance of new affiliates and partners.
- Developed marketing tools and sales for various affiliates.
- Participated in various seminars for industry related events.
- Coordinated with product marketing and management teams and implemented programs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Crafton Hills College, Yucaipa, CA