North Highlands CA 95660
To secure the position of After School Coordinator that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
After School Coordinator, August 2005 – Present
District of Columbia Public Schools, Athens, GA
- Recruited program participants and conducted program outreach.
- Ensured safety and well being of youth while participating in program activities.
- Arranged for transportation from school to program site.
- Supervised and scheduled program staff and volunteers.
- Planned and coordinated parent and family activities.
After School Coordinator, May 2000 – July 2005
Kingsley Montessori School, Athens, GA
- Ensured proper file maintenance for each registered child including appropriate health records.
- Prepared weekly schedule of After School activities and assigned staff accordingly.
- Developed program planning strategies, and created opportunities for team building.
- Prepared flyers and posters for community outreach.
- Assisted with the organization of mass mailings.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished experience in community service and youth programs
- Outstanding experience working with grade school age children
- Good knowledge of the Board and PTA’s Education system
- Excellent organizational skills and customer service skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Remarkable ability to work as a member of a team; high energy, clear goal orientation, and strong work ethic
- Exceptional ability to prioritize multiple tasks; follow policies and procedures in company manuals
Bachelor’s Degrees in Education, Gwynedd Mercy College, Pennsylvania, PA