North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain an Aged Care Nurse position in a company that will allow me to grow along with the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of providing nursing care services to aged clients
- In-depth knowledge of essential needs and mental health of aged patients
- Remarkable knowledge of old age related ailments such as delirium and dementia
- Familiarity with established nursing and patient care practices and standards
- Ability to direct and coordinate activities of healthcare support staff
- Ability to deliver age-appropriate interventions and treatments to geriatric patients
Aged Care Nurse
WellCare, Wood River, NE
August 2012 – Present
- Developed, implemented, and evaluated nursing care plan for geriatric patients.
- Directed and managed activities of health care assistants and subordinate nurses, as assigned.
- Administered correct medications and delivered appropriate medical interventions, efficiently.
- Observed and recorded patients’ responses to their individual plan of care.
- Handled and responded to treatment and nursing care related queries of patients and their families.
- Attended and participated in various health promotion and education activities.
- Oversaw and assisted with delivery of excellent and safe nursing care to aged patients.
- Reported to and worked under supervision of Registered Nurse, as required.
- Interpreted and adhered to established nursing and aged care standards and practices.
- Built and maintained positive relationships with medical personnel, patients and their families.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
Sacramento City College, Sacramento, CA