North Highlands CA 95660
To secure an Agency Nurse position with an expanding medical center in which my knowledge will be put to use in the best way possible.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Wide experience as a clinical research nurse in an agency facility
- Thorough knowledge of patient care and nursing practice
- Exceptional knowledge of traumatic situations
- Ability to write routine reports and required correspondence
- Ability to prioritize and complete work on time
- Outgoing, initiative and good team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Agency Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Piedmont Healthcare, Churchland, NC
- Administered sample management involving Clinical Research.
- Performed l tests and participated in study activities.
- Assisted in management of Clinical Trials activities.
- Managed to compute and maintain related data appropriately.
- Maintained standard operating procedures and good clinical practice.
- Ensured that duties are carried out in accordance to standard policies.
Agency Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
IASIS Healthcare, Churchland, NC
- Identified and recruited professional and lay volunteers.
- Managed to meet identified needs of the agency.
- Provided and documented all the health care services rendered.
- Motivated the clients to avail themselves of the health care services provided.
- Encouraged the agency members to be more responsible for their health status.
B.S in Public Health, Emory & Henry College, Emory, VA
2134 S Acama St
Brea, CA 92821
Looking for a challenging role as an Agency Nurse where my skills and knowledge can be utilized effectively.
- Immense ability to identify patient problems, symptoms and behavioral changes.
- Extended ability to evaluate patient and family regarding disease processing in accordance with their degree of acceptance.
- Broad experience in public health nursing and community health nursing.
- Solid ability to maintain current knowledge in nursing procedures.
- Strong ability to perform laboratory tests.
Agency Nurse, 2004 to till date
Stanford Hospital and Clinics, Stanford, CA
- Administered medication, injections and routine treatments.
- Implemented physician’s orders in accordance with the agency policies.
- Observed and recorded signs and symptoms of changes in client’s condition and behavior.
- Evaluated and observed on the condition of patients.
- Responsible for providing appropriate documentation of activities and treatments according to agency standards.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), 2004
University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
B.S in Nursing, 2003
Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH