North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking the position of an Agile Java Developer to aid in organizational growth and development using my skills in Java, JSP, IBatis, Spring, SQL, Apache Tomcat and Web sphere.
Thorough knowledge of technologies and tools like:
- J2EE, JDK 1.7
- MVC, Struts, Ajax
- Spring MVC
Adroit in utilizing web technologies:
Immensely talented in implementing development tools:
- Eclipse, WSAD
- Rational Software Architect 6.0
- MS Visio, TOAD
Solid understanding of configuration management tools:
- Visual Source Safe
- Tortoise SVN
Superb in managing operating systems:
- Sun Solaris
- Windows 2000/ 2003/ 95/ 98
- MS- DOS
High proficiency with programming languages:
- Java (JSP, Servlet, POJO, JDBC)
- Spring (Security, IOC, DI)
- SQL (Oracle)
Quick and brilliant with Relational Database Management:
- SQL Azure
- Oracle 10/ 11g
Sound capabilities to:
- Utilize Agile development methodologies
- Implement test driven development and pair programming
Agile Java Developer
January 2012 – Present
La Puente, CA
- Developed innovative software solutions in coordination with analytical and agile programmers.
- Assisted in customization and development of designs and programs for all application systems.
- Provided technical assistance for software architecture and project design for all assigned projects.
- Prepared designs and technical specification in collaboration with IT architecture teams.
- Implemented procedures for gathering of user requirements for translation into technical solutions.
- Resolved all technical and application related issues by research and proper resolution.
- Executed effective processes for migration of Kiosk and Signage products utilizing Agile software methodology.
- Supported technical team members in development of multithread services for connecting to Oracle CRM applications.
Agile Java Developer
November 2010 – January 2012
- Assisted in preparation and development of code in Java and related applications.
- Developed scalable and complex software solutions for all assigned projects.
- Conducted analysis and unit testing of existing application to make suitable modifications.
- Implemented procedures for designing, coding and configuration of applications along with documentation.
- Prepared unit test plans through applications such as Core Java, ORM and Backend Oracle.
- Coordinated with external business users for gathering and analysis of business requirements.
- Participated in all phases of software development lifecycle including designing and implementation.
- Provided technical assistance for delivery of IT solutions by coding, testing and analysis.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
West Georgia Technical College
August 2006 – May 2010
Certified Scrum Developer (CSD)