North Highlands CA 95660
Profound knowledge of .Net and web technologies like:
- C#, VB.Net
- ADO.Net, ASP.Net
- Ajax, WPF, WCF
Efficient in utilizing multiple programming languages:
- C, PL/ SQL
- Visual Basic
Thorough with scripting languages:
- Ajax, Jquery
Immensely talented in using development tools:
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Visual Studio.Net 2008/ 2005/ 2010
- Adobe Flash
Proficient with version control tools:
- Visual Source safe (VSS)
- Team foundation server (TFS)
Operating system expertise:
- Windows NT/ XP
- Windows Vista/ 95/ 98
Virtuoso in managing web services:
- WSE, WSDL
Vast capabilities to:
- Build UML design specifications
- Implement automated unit testing procedures
Agile .Net Developer
January 2012 – Present
- Implemented procedures for gathering of requirements to support designing and development.
- Created software components for easy testing utilizing OOP techniques and methods.
- Conducted detailed review of code to maintain requirements and design compliance measures.
- Executed processes for unit testing activities with automated testing tools including MSTest.
- Assisted in monitoring of application for identification of application stability and performance.
- Provided technical assistance for research and evaluation of relevant technologies, upgrades and alternatives.
- Supported technical team members for all functional and technical aspects of all solutions.
- Coordinated with technical teams for development of high quality software products with cutting edge technologies.
Agile .Net Developer
Wolters Kluwer NV
November 2010 – January 2012
- Implemented procedures for interpretation of business analysis according to agile and user story patterns.
- Coordinated with technical teams for understanding processes related to branching and merging.
- Participated in learning and understanding of SCRUM processes for functionality and performance.
- Collaborated with quality assurance personnel for development of effective and high quality software.
- Provided technical assistance during all staff meetings and organized events.
- Supported technical team members in development and documentation of software solutions.
- Executed effective processes for continuous development of Agile projects for various clients.
- Assisted in troubleshooting and resolution of technical problems during software development processes.
Master’s Degree in Information Technology
North Central Kansas Technical College
August 2008 – May 2010
MCTS in .NET Framework, Windows Applications Development