North Highlands CA 95660
Looking for an Agricultural Inspector position in which to use my past experience and educational background to become an asset to your company and a valued member of your team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in agriculture and enforcement work
- Sound knowledge of the various Food and Agriculture Code
- Familiarity with the State and Federal Laws required to be followed in agricultural process
- Remarkable knowledge of the pesticide use enforcement program, pest management and commodity regulation
- Ability to communicate with the various enforcement issues
- Ability to enforce all the Food and Agriculture Regulations when necessary
- Ability to maintain all records of inspection work carried on the field
- Ability to distinguish basic insects and pests through a hand lens
- Ability to analyze the problem and suggest solutions accordingly
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office and in Internet research
- Familiarity in distinguishing the various kinds of pests with the help of a hand lens
Agricultural Inspector, October 2006 – Present
Ventura County, Feather Sound, FL
- Administered the various pesticide related problems in the fields and gathered samples for various situations.
- Evaluated the various crops for damage and checked for any violation by applying fines and taking appropriate actions for the same.
- Conducted various site inspections to evaluate the right conditions for before awarding the certification.
- Prepared all the necessary papers required for filing a case for civil and criminal actions.
- Performed various functions when issuing permits such as hazards associated with it, the sensitive areas and the various impacts of the same.
- Performed various employee audits, safety inspections and pest control audits as required.
Agricultural Inspector, August 2002 – September 2006
Grain Inspection, Packers & Stockyard, Feather Sound, FL
- Conducted regular inspections on the various agricultural activities of the l owners, producers and the distributors.
- Inspected the dealers, manufacturers, producers and facilities to ensure that the production is in compliance with the laws, maintained the quality control programs.
- Prepared various records and graded the agricultural produce in accordance to the laws, maintained a statistical data for regular comparison.
- Administered the entire State’s agricultural products by issuing licenses.
- Participated in the various training programs to enhance knowledge and evaluated the performance of the subordinates.
Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Science, John A. Gupton College, Nashville, TN