North Highlands CA 95660
To use my abilities and skills and gain employment as Aircraft Cleaner.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Extensive experience of cleaning, decontamination, and maintenance of and supply-restocking of aircraft
- Sound knowledge of disinfection and cleaning practices and equipments
- Commendable knowledge of FAA, TSA, Airline and company rules and regulations
- Familiarity with customer service techniques and register system use
- Ability to read and understand technical documents like safety rules and operating manuals
- Ability to comprehend and follow all given work instructions, efficiently
American Eagle Airlines – Abilene, TX
August 2012 – Present
- Cleaned, sanitized, and maintained the interiors of aircraft including seats.
- Washed, disinfected, and restocked lavatories, in a proper manner.
- Picked up, folded, and stored all blankets and pillows in their respective areas.
- Prepared and maintained work-related records and reports, in an accurate manner.
- Utilized and maintained all assigned cleaning-related equipments and supplies.
- Interpreted and complied with all applicable company policies and procedures.
Aircraft Service International Group (ASIG) – Tampa, FL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Mopped, washed, and replenished supplies of galleys and lavatories.
- Swept and vacuumed carpeted area and floors of the aircraft, efficiently.
- Collected and discarded all trash, in a proper and careful manner.
- Handled and arranged seatbelts and passenger headrests to their proper positions.
- Picked and placed magazines, pillows, and blankets in their assigned compartments.
- Assisted with safety checks and maintained specified standards of cleanliness.
Associate Degree in Aviation Electronics Technology
Virginia Western Community College, Roanoke, VA