North Highlands CA 95660
To use my personal relation skills and extensive training to acquire a position as Airfield Manager with a reputable company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in maintaining and repairing airport structures in a military and civilian airport
- Deep knowledge of various methods of repairing and maintaining airfields.
- Exceptional knowledge of aircraft recovery procedures
- Immense ability to make minor modifications to equipments
- Outstanding ability to interpret engineering plans and specifications
- Skilled to resolve all environmental related problems
- Ability to operate a variety of airport-related heavy equipment
- Outstanding skills to make minor modifications to aircraft
- Ability to controll various firearms
HNTB, York, PA
October 2008 – Present
- Administered aviation activities such as air services and simulated flight training.
- Developed and maintained budget for various manpower and equipments.
- Managed variety of activities such as flight standardization and resource management.
- Planned and trained workforce for various airfield operations.
- Evaluated all functional areas and identified objectives, recommending improvements.
- Maintained property book holder and maintained hand receipts.
- Monitored inventory and evaluated property and equipments.
Airfield Maintenance Supervisor
Raytheon, York, PA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Planned and supervised work of staff and maintained airport property and equipments.
- Prepared verbal and written reports for work progress and assessments.
- Ensured compliance to all Federal regulations for airfield.
- Analyzed facilities and recommended modifications and installations.
- Performed tests on new materials and equipments for airport.
- Developed and monitored budget on a regular basis.
Bachelor’s Degree in Aeronautical Studies
Humboldt State University, Arcata, CA