North Highlands CA 95660
To seek employment as an Airframe Mechanic in my desired field.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience with repairing, fabricating and installing aircraft parts
- Sound knowledge of fighter aircraft engines such as F100-200E, F100-229 and F100-119
- Profound knowledge of aircraft unique tools – test equipment, torque wrenches, dial indicators, micrometers and T/M/S specific IMRL equipment
- Familiarity with aircraft ground handling and common maintenance practices
- Ability to complete military and FFA related maintenance forms, workbooks and service logs
- Ability to interpret equipment safety regulations, maintenance manuals, service bulletins , blueprints, diagrams and schematics
Airframe Mechanic, August 2005 – Present
Aerotek Aviation, Newport News, VA
- Maintained close tolerance dimensions and varied types of fasteners using pneudralic tools, special instruments and hand tools.
- Maintained fuel tank or cell, repaired engine cowling and flight control surfaces.
- Modified and repaired organizational, intermediate and depot level structures, installation of aircraft modification kits.
- Studied engineering drawings, , military specifications, standards, safety procedures and maintenance manuals for tasks assigned.
- Maintained documents on the work performed on aircraft forms, updated the Contract Field Team workbooks.
Airframe Mechanic, May 2000 – July 2005
Piedmont Airlines, Inc., Newport News, VA
- Engineered the lay out, forms, shapes, cuts, bends, fits, reams, installed fasteners, drills and assembled the airframe structure and the sheet metal parts.
- Maintained the aircraft records, forms and workbooks.
- Installed and maintained, actuating cylinders, cable controls, hydraulic tubing and complete fuel systems along with self sealing fuel cells.
- Specialized in aircraft weight and balance, checking cockpit pressure and maintaining the defogging systems.
- Repaired engine cowling and flight control surfaces.
High School Diploma, Englewood High School, Englewood, CO