North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking an Airline Customer Service Agent position that offers an immediate challenge, career opportunity, and advancement.
Airline Customer Service Agent, May 2004 â€“ Present
Aerotek Aviation, Monroe, MI
- Directed aircraft movement to and from proper parking locations.
- Provided food supply for all flights.
- Assisted airline team regarding safe and consistent operation.
- Generated flight reservations using airlinesâ€™ computer system and issued airline tickets and boarding passes.
- Managed to make various informational announcements (PA).
- Calculated airplane load and coordinated operations as required.
Airline Customer Service Agent, March 2002â€“ April 2004
Piedmont Airlines, Inc., Monroe, MI
- Marshaled aircrafts in and out of the ramp area and serviced aircrafts.
- Loaded and transported baggage, goods, cookery and cleaning.
- Greeted and assisted passengers in boarding flight.
- Escorted passengers and disable customers friendly.
- Directed passengers to and from the aircraft.
Summary of Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of Airline ticketing and booking reservations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, internet, web-based applications
- Amazing ability to handle complex transactional and poignant customer situations effectively
- Ability to interpret documents, and write routine correspondence
- Outstanding ability to work for long durations
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work directly with customers
- Excellent typing and data entry skills
Associate Degree in Public Relations, Suffolk County Community College, Selden, NY