North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain an Airline Ramp Agent position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Airline Ramp Agent, May 2004 – Present
SkyWest Airlines, Brunswick, GA
- Maintained safety & security of the ramp at all the time.
- Monitored safety of passengers while boarding and deplaning.
- Managed to marshal aircraft on the ramp.
- Facilitated to transfer baggage to all airlines.
- Observed safe ground handling procedures and maintained the ground handling equipment.
- Adhered to all ‘Safety Procedures’ and ‘Station Policies’.
Airline Ramp Agent, March 2002– April 2004
AirTran Airways, Brunswick, GA
- Administered courteous, prompt, accurate and careful handling of customer baggage and airfreight.
- Facilitated servicing aircraft as needed (aircraft lavatories, portable water, window wash, de-icing and commissary items).
- Assisted in ramp arrangements and storage of luggage.
- Coordinated with Operations, Flight Crew personnel and other ground personnel.
- Assisted the supervisor and the manager with any other miscellaneous duties.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in operation of Airline ramp equipment
- Proven ability to announce airline flight destination information
- Ability to warn moving vehicles and aircraft via radio tools
- Posses valid driver license and clean MVR
- Ability to perform frequent walking, stretching, bending, climbing and lift 70 pounds or more
- Amazing ability to take action promptly
- Sound communication skills and excellent customer relationship skills
- Ability to perform line service operations outside and in extreme temperatures
Associate Degree in Public Relations, Manatee Community College, Bradenton, FL