North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain an Airline Ticketing Agent position in a company that will allow me to grow with the company.
Airline Ticketing Agent, May 2004 – Present
Swissport USA, Inc., Bristol, TN
- Maintained close liaison with customers on issues relating to bookings.
- Managed database and back office as required.
- Ensured all issues relating to ticketing complied with best practice.
- Effectively contributed towards strategy developments.
- Monitored and communicated airline schedule changes and flight cancellations.
- Checked all manifests against information booked.
Airline Ticketing Agent, March 2002– April 2004
Kelly Services, Bristol, TN
- Worked well to achieve targets and ensured that all queues and updates were regularly checked.
- Utilized all preferred Airline contacts.
- Assigned flights to the cruise system and ensured that allocations were used.
- Handled internal and external calls, offering the highest level of customer service.
- Issued airline tickets for bookings in line with contracts.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound knowledge of IATA regulations
- Operational knowledge of CRS System Amadeus and CRS
- Sound knowledge of Amadeus, Abacus, Galileo, World span and Saber
- Solid ability to handle reservations by assigning flights and ticketing
- Proven ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under stressful situations and tight time constrain
- Cable of working in nights, weekends, holidays and varying schedules and work both inside and outside in all types of weather conditions
- Typing speed of 30 Words Per Minute
Associate Degree in Travel and Tourism, Holyoke Community College, Holyoke, MA