North Highlands CA 95660
Seek an Airport Agent position where I can apply my experience and efficiently contribute to the companyâ€™s growth.
Airport Agent, May 2004 â€“ Present
Allegis Group, Bristol, TN
- Maintained safety and security of the ramp at all times.
- Checked customer safety during boarding and deplaning, and assisted customers in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Transferred baggage to all airlines.
- Observed safe ground handling procedures and maintenance of ground handling equipment, including the performance of equipment checks.
- Complied with all safety procedures and Station Policies.
Airport Agent, March 2002â€“ April 2004
National Car Rental, Bristol, TN
- Assigned for courteous, prompt, accurate and careful handling of customer baggage, airfreight and COMAT.
- Serviced aircraft as needed such as aircraft lavatories, portable water, window wash, de-icing and commissary items.
- Assisted in ramp set-up and storage of equipment and baggage.
- Communicated constantly with Flight Crew personnel and other ground personnel.
- Performed miscellaneous duties as assigned by Supervisor and Manager.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable ability to complete a background investigation, including FBI fingerprints, criminal history and pre-employment drug test
- Ability to work under stressful situations and tight time constraints
- Profound ability to fluently read, write, speak and understand English, Spanish and French
- Ability to push, pull, move up to 200 lbs and bend, kneel, squat repeatedly
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Problem solving skills to select, organize and logically process relevant information
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers
Associate Degree in Travel and Tourism, Brunswick Community College, Bolivia, NC