North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking Airport Operations Manager position that will enable me to challenge my skills and talents while making tremendous contributions to company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in managing airport operations and providing airport security
- Operational knowledge of airport Federal, state and local regulations
- Outstanding knowledge of airport facilities
- Immense ability to complete all work according to policies and procedures
- Amazing ability to prepare comprehensive reports
- Exceptional communication skills
- Skilled to provide optimal customer services
- Proficient in interpreting airport emergency procedures
Airport Operations Manager
Hertz, Gulfport, MS
October 2008 – Present
- Administered airport emergencies and coordinated all activities and emergency plans.
- Coordinated with various team in opening and closing of airports and ensured safety.
- Developed operational policies and procedures and recommended changes if required.
- Participated in department meetings and conferences for city boards.
- Developed and analyzed all leases and agreements and obtained required approvals.
- Performed regular inspections on facility grounds and equipments.
- Ensured optimal quality of water control systems and developed operational procedures.
- Evaluated all operational reports and logs and recommended changes.
JetBlue Airways, Gulfport, MS
August 2003 – September 2008
- Administered work of employees and rendered optimal customer services.
- Ensured all communication with customers in compliance to company policies and procedures.
- Analyzed current trend and reviewed key metrics for all issue boards.
- Developed continuous improvement processes and assisted in its implementation.
- Provided technical assistance to employees and customers.
- Performed routine investigations and managed all work issues.
Airport Operations Coordinator
ARINC, Gulfport, MS
May 1998 – July 2003
- Administered and ensured safe and efficient flow of passengers to terminals.
- Ensured compliance to company policies and procedures.
- Monitored and responded effectively to airport emergencies.
- Inspected airport facilities and reviewed all hazardous.
- Maintained effective relationships with internal and external agencies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Clark Atlanta University, Atlanta, GA