North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking a career as Airport Project Manager in which I can use my skills and experience to grow with company and become a valued member of the team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing airport terminals and airfield projects
- Exceptional knowledge of building codes and applications
- Operational knowledge Microsoft Office and AutoCAD
- Remarkable ability to work flexibly
- Remarkable ability to work in team as well as independently
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Skilled to make decisions in facility
Airport Project Manager
SAIC, Los Angeles, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Administered all project management activities for various airport projects.
- Assisted clients in selecting appropriate consultants.
- Evaluated all designs submitted to facilities.
- Coordinated with clients and recommended planning options.
- Monitored work client staff to ensure construction procurement.
- Provided commissioning of new airport facilities and equipments.
- Ensured compliance to all FAA regulations.
Airport Project Coordinator
DAL Global Services, Los Angeles, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Participated in various Federal and State Airport Aid programs.
- Coordinated with departments on airport projects.
- Developed capital budgets and prepared budget request as required.
- Monitored facilities and identified all airport hazards and maintained safety of projects.
- Maintained records of airport safety regulations and construction projects.
- Ensured compliance to all Federal, State and local regulations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management
Grays Harbor College, Aberdeen, WA