North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking the position of an Alfresco Developer to further hone my skills in Java, J2EE, XML, XSLT and Hibernate and contribute to organizational effectiveness.
In depth knowledge of designing solutions utilizing Alfresco:
- Object Model
- Security Model
Thorough with Java technologies:
- J2EE, JSP, Servlets
- Spring Framework
- JSON, Jquery
Adept in utilizing web application servers:
- IBM Webphere
- BEA Weblogic
- Apache, Tomcat
Highly skillful in utilizing IDEs:
- Source version control
Solid understanding of database administration:
Quick and brilliant in using multiple frameworks:
- Struts, IBatis
- JBoss Seam
- Alfresco 3.3
Superb in implementing solutions utilizing other tools:
- Selenium, iReport
- Jasper report
Wide range of capabilities to:
- Create and execute effective SAAS solutions
- Maintain and support enterprise scale Java Projects
January 2012 – Present
- Conducted analysis of user requirements for definition and development of technical solutions.
- Implemented procedures for mapping of requirements to JEE configuration and customization options.
- Assisted in designing and architecture components of new applications and related upgrades.
- Participated in all phases of application development lifecycle including coding, testing and deployment.
- Provided technical assistance for designing and development of customized SaaS solutions.
- Executed effective processes for designing of components and object oriented applications.
- Supported technical team members in formulation of systematic approaches for application integration.
- Suggested improvements for websites, web applications and infrastructure components to support new and current applications.
Microturn Systems Inc
November 2010 – January 2012
- Implemented procedures for addition of customer meta data and property to Alfresco Share applications.
- Participated in all phases of project development lifecycle including requirements analysis and implementation.
- Coordinated with clients for designing and development of effective Alfresco solutions.
- Assisted in implementation of custom dash lets for contact lists and tags cloud applications.
- Provided technical assistance for implementation of custom actions, email and site imports for Alfresco Share applications.
- Executed effective processes for addition of filtering for various users and file types.
- Supported technical team members in review of requirements for Alfresco solutions.
- Suggested procedures for implementation of custom page for report dashboards such as user access history.
Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering
Horry-Georgetown Technical College
August 2006 – May 2010
Alfresco Certified Engineer (ACE)