North Highlands CA 95660
An ingenious and talented professional seeking the position of an Algorithm Developer to utilize my potential and skills in C, C++, MATLAB, Lean processes and DSP chips.
Thorough knowledge of developing software for:
- Computerized products
- User interface design
- Advanced applications
Adroit in implementing operation research tools:
- Excel Solver
- CPLEX C++ API
- GAMS, COIN-OR
Thorough with mathematical modeling using:
- Algorithm tools
Familiarity with algorithm development in field of:
- Machine learning
- Pattern recognition
- Cluster analysis
Adept in utilizing programming languages:
- C, Python
Highly efficient in database programming with help of:
Skilled at using modeling and analyzing tools including:
- AutoCAD, ACES
- ADAMS, STK
Outstanding capabilities to:
- Effectively implement algorithm concepts and techniques
- Utilize quality tools and LEAN processes
T2 Biosystems, Inc.
January 2012 – Present
Camp Hill, PA
- Coordinated with systems team for gathering requirements and software designing.
- Implemented procedures for designing and testing infrastructure components to support hardware availability.
- Participated in product development lifecycle by leveraging of DFR for Agile and Lean software development.
- Provided technical assistance for development of distributed software applications for motion control of subsystems.
- Assisted in designing concepts for new algorithms and review of professional literature.
- Executed effective processes for designing, simulation and testing of algorithms.
- Supported technical team members in preparation and designing of hardware and software implementations.
- Conducted investigation of general issues and system related technical problems by resolution.
November 2010 – January 2012
- Assisted in development of algorithms for execution of simulation capabilities to Simulink applications.
- Suggested improvement processes for parallel simulation and code generation of Simulink systems.
- Participated in all phases of product development lifecycle utilizing software coding and validation.
- Implemented procedures for instrumentation control and complete data analysis algorithms.
- Coordinated with core team members for development of algorithms on smart phones and tablets.
- Provided technical assistance for designing and development of data collection experiments.
- Executed effective processes for algorithm development and verification against live censor data.
- Supported technical team members in integration of algorithms into embedded and non-embedded platforms.
Master’s Degree in Information Technology
Pine Technical College
August 2008 – May 2010
Pine City, MN
Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD)