North Highlands CA 95660
Seeking employment as Claims Adjuster with Allstate Corporation
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in preparing estimates for property claim adjustments
- Sound knowledge of various claim adjusting procedures
- Deep knowledge of preparing claim estimates on computer systems
- Immense knowledge of providing optimal level of customer services
- Ability to coordinate with both internal and external clients
- Ability to perform require negotiations with clients
- Ability to complete claims over all state independently
- Ability to complete various claims adjustments without any supervision
Cambridge Solutions Ltd. – New York, NY
August 2012 – Present
- Documented estimate of all state claims and ensured accuracy on computer systems.
- Developed strategies to achieve various performance objectives as per operational standards.
- Performed investigations and evaluated commercial lines claims through regular negotiation.
- Analyzed various claims and identified any suspicious claims.
- Implemented various management strategies to reduce losses and payment costs.
- Managed all litigation cases and assisted to resolve issues any issues related to coverage and damage.
- Gathered various facts and statements to efficiently resolve all claim issues.
- Coordinated with defense counsel and all field adjusters to reduce cost.
Gallagher Bassett Services, Inc. – Tucker, GA
May 2010 – July 2012
- Established required repair parts and labor to facilitate completion of all loss.
- Performed appropriate negotiations with various repair shops and determined efficient pricing.
- Administered performance for various repairs and maintained quality of parts provided.
- Analyzed all customer inquiries for various processes and provided response.
- Documented all repair process and prepared appropriate estimates within timeframe.
- Coordinated with various teams for appropriate disposal process.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Jackson State University, Jackson, MS