North Highlands CA 95660
To form a lasting relationship with a well established organization by using my education and past experiences as an Altiris Administrator.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in administering Altiris Notification , Altiris Deployment Server and Altiris Helpdesk
- In-depth knowledge of Altiris Service and Asset Management suite
- Ability to coordinate, deploy, report and troubleshoot patches for applications
- Ability to create reports either through Altiris Wizard and direct SQL queries
- Ability to read and interpret technical manuals and OEM guides
- Ability to identify, locate and remediate data inaccuracies
- Ability to effective lead and develop a team of individuals
Altiris Administrator, November 2007 – Present
Verizon Communications, Hickory Hills, IL
- Maintain the support desk in accordance to the company.
- Prepared MSI package and designed the functional specifications and test plan.
- Debugged the virus of the servers with Symantec AV and Altiris.
- Handled the complaints from server teams, support desk and other networks.
- Maintained reports from SQL and Altiris Wizard to update the metric statistics.
- Monitored the package severs and Altiris notification server.
Altiris Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
Fusion Staffing and Executive Search, Hickory Hills, IL
- Maintained the various package servers with the help of the associated software.
- Created MSI packages and managed viruses like Symantec AV and Altiris.
- Designed and maintained image deployment strategy on desktops and laptops.
- Prepared new sites in the DS and NS structures.
- Provided support to vendors for the personal computer equipment.
- Researched and procured the desktop products for enhancing the systems further.
- Maintained reports for the software and other hardware.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mt. San Jacinto College, San Jacinto, CA
2073 Cambridge Place
Baltimore, MD 21202
Email : [email protected]
Seeking employment in your prestigious organization as an Altiris Administrator and help in organizational growth owing to my knowledge in Altiris 7.1, VMware ESX, Red hat, Active Directory and .Net.
Profound knowledge of programming languages:
- VC++, C#
- Visual Basic
Efficient and effective with scripting languages:
- Python, VBScript
Brilliant in utilizing multiple platforms:
- Windows XP/ Vista/ 7
- Apple OS
- Unix/ Linux
Thorough with Symantec management platforms including:
- Altiris Notification server 6
- Altiris Deployment server 6
- Altiris Helpdesk
Solid understanding of software technologies:
- VMware ESX 4.x
- Microsoft Clustering
- Active Directory
High proficiency with Microsoft applications:
- Project, Visio
- SQL server
Superb in implementing virtualization techniques:
- Thin App
- Citrix Xen APP
Strong abilities to:
- Interpret procedural manuals and OEM guides
- Execute global, scalable and reliable technological solutions
Genuine Parts Company
January 2012 – Present
- Assisted in designing and implementation of upgrades and modifications to existing Altiris applications.
- Resolved technical and escalated issues along with monitoring and maintenance of application systems.
- Implemented procedures for configuration of Service Catalog for overall enterprise applications.
- Developed scalable solutions for deployment of software packages and baseline image.
- Executed effective processes for management and configuration of all products in Client Management Suite.
- Provided technical assistance for deployment of applications and endpoint operating systems through policies.
- Supported technical team members in configuration of software portal for delivery of applications.
- Prepared custom reports for timely submission to required senior manager and customers.
Willis Group Holdings Limited
November 2010 – January 2012
- Implemented maintenance procedures for package servers utilizing software deployment tools.
- Assisted in preparation and maintenance of VB scripts to support deployment server jobs.
- Executed processes for creation and maintenance of MSI packages through Wise Package Studio.
- Prepared reports and SQL queries using Altriris Wizard applications for providing metric statistics.
- Responded to requests received from support desk and application development teams with timely action.
- Supported technical team members in maintenance of patch levels on all workstations of overall enterprise.
- Developed functional and requirement specifications, and test plans documents for assigned MSI package.
- Conducted analysis and evaluation of current and proposed systems to design computer systems.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Sul Ross State University
August 2006 – May 2010
Symantec Certification – Administration of Altiris Client Management Suite 7.0