North Highlands CA 95660
Searching for a position of AML Investigator in which to put my talents and experience to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience working with AML investigations, security operations and fraud prevention
- Proficient in performing Anti-Money Laundering Program
- In-depth knowledge of AML legal and regulatory issues and laws, OFAC requirements, and Suspicious Activity Reporting requirements
- Familiarity with Bank Secrecy Act, The USA PATRIOT Act, US Treasury AML guidelines
- Good understanding of reporting requirements of various regulatory agencies
- Proficient with Microsoft Office – MS Access, Excel and Word
- Extensive knowledge of methodologies for researching and analyzing compliance issues
- Ability to interpret and apply compliance regulations and monitoring techniques for assigned areas
- Exceptional ability to understand complex legal and regulatory issues and laws
AML Investigator, August 2005 – Present
Citizens Financial Group Inc., Bloomington, IN
- Ensured complete and proper implementation of regulations and guidelines regarding AML.
- Carried out Bank’s AML investigations in line with the relevant directives and recommendations.
- Coordinated with the Branch MLROs to make sure relevant reports are developed by the system.
- Took part in special assignments and investigations as and when required.
- Ensured procedures exist and are followed for proper storage and retrieval of all AML related documentation.
AML Investigator, May 2000 – July 2005
TCF Financial Corp, Bloomington, IN
- Conducted interviews, gathered data, compiled documentation and evidence.
- Maintained accurate notes and developed initial and ongoing reports of investigations.
- Retrieved information and analyzed transactional activity extensively using the Bank’s data systems.
- Prepared comprehensive reports of AML investigation.
- Referred cases for criminal prosecution where appropriate.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Naropa University, Boulder, CO