North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain the position as Anesthesiologist Assistant to ensure the smooth and conflicts free functioning of all operations of the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients and their families
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with physicians, nurses.
- Ability to recognize self-limitations and request assistance if necessary
Cloud Productions, Boxboro, MA
August 2005 to till date
- Supervised anesthesiologist for the induction of anesthesia, for extubation of the trachea.
- Performed advanced airway interventions and intubation of the trachea.
- Promoted the BEST Patient Care – Period!
- Managed post-op ventilator support and acute pain management.
AP Productions, Boxboro, MA
May 2000 to July 2005
- Assisted with the implementation of the anesthetic plan as prescribed by the anesthesiologist.
- Monitored patient’s reactions and vital signs during and after anesthetics.
- Took remedial action when was warranted.
- Submitted post-operative report on patient’s condition.
- Maintained records of anesthetic s who had administered.
- Ordered appropriate pre-op evaluations and premedications.
Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine
University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA