North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain an Animal Nutritionist position in a reputed organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience inresearch and management of animal nutrition, health and feed distribution
- Strong knowledge of different types of cattle feed and quantity of nourishment required for different animals
- Extensive knowledge of variouslivestock feeding technologies, roughage utility, and animal feed nutrients and additives
- Familiarity with animal care practices, sanitation methods and animal infertility management
- Ability to interact with team members, peers, farm workers and government agency officials, in a positive manner
- Ability to conduct nutrition-based research related to various animal diseases, efficiently
Land O ‘Lakes, Inc., Huntsville, AL
August 2012 – Present
- Examined and interpreted nutritional and dietaryrequirements of animals.
- Studiedchemical composition and nutritive value of differentanimal feeds, fodder and dietary supplements.
- Conducted research related to animal selection, breeding and management practices to improve animal quality.
- Provided technical guidance related to animal feeding techniques, hygiene and food products.
- Createdinformative marketing material, technical bulletins and client-specific presentations on animal nutrition, generalcare and standard diets.
- Selected vendors for procurement of animal feeds, mineral mixture and nutritional supplements and reviewed their work-performance.
Kalmbach Feeds Inc, Huntsville, AL
May 2009 – July 2012
- Studied and evaluated nutritional and economic value of available animalfeeds and feed combinations.
- Researched and assessedefficiency of existingfeeding systemsand diets of animals.
- Formulated, marketed and sold new and improved animal feed and nutritive supplements.
- Prepared new feeding programs and optimized existing animal feed manufacturing techniques.
- Counseled farmers, animal owners, veterinarians, government bodies and other agricultural advisers, regarding animal nutrition.
- Complied with established quality assurance and animal health standards, as applicable.
Bachelor’s Degree in Animal Nutrition
Longwood University, Farmville, VA