North Highlands CA 95660
To help in organizational growth and development as an AOI Programmer owing to my skills in industrial Manufacturing, Maintenance and Quality divisions.
Effectively utilized measurement and testing equipment:
Proficient in overseeing:
- mechanical designing
- safety procedures
- corrective and preventive actions
Well-versed in software:
- Marc Edit
- Triple I
Expertise in AOI and flying probe programming on:
Amazing ability to:
- Streamlining operations to improve productivity
- Performing root cause investigations
- Providing technical support to meet customer requirements
- Improving test inspection
Effectively worked with multiple equipment:
- Despatch 16512 Ecosphere environment chamber
- Spea 4040 and 4020 flying probers
- Landrex 7300 and 7301 3D AOI
January 2012 – Present
- Prepared centroid data sources for PANAPRO programming tasks.
- Created programs for Panapro software applications.
- Developed new programs for DEK, AOI and A/I machines.
- Designed and maintained wave fixtures and supported data verification tasks.
- Implemented regular replacements and maintenance activities on all machines.
- Analyzed, escalated and resolved manufacturing problems.
- Conducted inspection of circuit boards for detection of defective components.
- Trained other operators and reported issues to operators.
SigmaTron International Inc.
November 2010 – January 2012
Union City, CA
- Designed and developed 5DX programs and supported 5DX operations.
- Prepared AQI programs and created CXF files with Microsoft Excel.
- Implemented maintenance, troubleshooting and resolution of 5DX systems.
- Conducted training session for operation of AOI systems.
- Developed and executed functional test activities and test processes.
- Conducted mechanical, functional inspection and testing tasks.
- Formulated operating instructions and related inspection check points.
- Resolved testing problems including system malfunctions and data interpretation.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Savannah State University
August 2006 – May 2010