North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain an AP Accountant position where my administrative experience, inspiration and a dedication to excellence will be utilized.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- In depth knowledge of accounting concepts related to accounts payable
- Outstanding attention to detail and time management skills
- Discreet handling of personal, sensitive and confidential information and documentation
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Ability to work both unsupervised and within a team
- Ability to reconcile accounting records with external data
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, organizational Skills
- Ability to handle personal, sensitive and confidential information and documentation
AP Accountant, August 2005 – Present
LIG, Wheeling, IL
- Acted as liaison between accounting and other divisions.
- Coordinated with the management for additional training, as well as training others on policies, procedures and systems.
- Interfaced with clients and business partners.
- Handled cash, bank reconciliations, and bank deposits and invoicing.
- Provided domestic and international invoice assistance to Shared Service Center.
- Analyzed and prepared annual maintenance billings.
AP Accountant, May 2000 – July 2005
Axis, Wheeling, IL
- Provided assistance in the final process to Finance Management and Shared Service Center.
- Ensured revenues are recorded properly for appropriate management reporting.
- Assisted customers with invoice related or other ad hoc questions.
- Assisted the Shared Service Center in any Accounts Payable inquiry, employee expense reimbursement issue, or cash application issues.
- Confirmed accurate maintenance of Bad Debt Reserve, Accounts Receivable and Remitted Income Balance Sheet.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, University of Baltimore, Baltimore, MD