North Highlands CA 95660
To obtain an Apartment Leasing Agent position that fully utilizes my experience and abilities.
Apartment Leasing Agent, May 2004 – Present
Miami Apartment Finders, Deltona, FL
- Prepared lease documents and related paperwork and achieved financial goals.
- Promoted positive, proactive resident relations.
- Maintained high occupancy demonstrating the value of the apartment property.
- Ensured to inform policies and procedures to the residents.
- Coordinated with the Community Manager and Assistant Manager.
- Obtained the Community Managers approval prior to the resident moving in.
Apartment Leasing Agent, March 2002– April 2004
Patrick Development, Deltona, FL
- Recorded and maintained all paperwork accurately.
- Handled residents concerns and processed maintenance requests.
- Projected professional image and demonstrated initiative.
- Adhered to policies and procedures.
- Maintained timely rent collection and ensured relevant deposits.
- Ensured to follow-up guest cards at the earliest.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in apartment leasing and property management
- Exceptional knowledge of Landlord/Tenant Law and Fair Housing Act
- In-depth knowledge of Rent Control Properties (Section 8, HUD, Tax Credit)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in AMSI, YARDI, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to show potential rental applicants apartments to lease
- Excellent office and clerical skills, and good telephone skills
Associate Degree in Commerce, Nash Community College, Rocky Mount, NC