North Highlands CA 95660
Searching for an opportunity to use my years of experience and training as Apartment Maintenance Supervisor to help growing company meet their goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in maintenance & management of Real Estate Properties
- Profound knowledge of electrical, plumbing and appliance repairs
- In-depth knowledge of maintenance with large multi-family apartment communities
- Familiarity with plumbing, electrical, carpentry and HVAC
- Proficient in all areas of property management maintenance
- Strong understanding of mechanical and electrical systems and functions
- Superior communication, organizational, budgeting supervisory and leadership skills
- Detail and multi-task oriented and possess strong motivation
- Excellent team building, customer service and time management skills
- Immense ability to lift and work with heavy equipment
Apartment Maintenance Supervisor, August 2005 to till date
Greystar, Baldwinsville, NY
- Coordinated with maintenance staff regarding on-time work completion.
- Ensured the completion of all non-emergency service requests.
- Inspected community continuously, recorded and corrected deficiencies.
- Performed all general and routine maintenance in the community.
- Monitored vendor performance and ensured compliance with guidelines.
- Conducted monthly Preventative Maintenance Schedule.
- Monitored, minimized and managed maintenance personnel overtime.
Apartment Maintenance Supervisor, June 2002 to July 2005
MAXX Properties, Baldwinsville, NY
- Supervised and directed the work of the maintenance department.
- Ensured the Preventive Maintenance Program is followed in order to maintain the community standards.
- Performed regular community inspections and on-call emergency service as required.
- Collaborated with maintenance staff to maintain grounds and common areas.
- Ensured the maintenance staff is performing to Company standards.
High School Diploma, Clearwater High School, Clearwater, FL